Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Days of Days

Today, I'm studying about signal modulation and processing. It's hard to believe that I could study this mathematical subjects until now whereas my childhood was full of pain and mental abuse from my friends in elementary and junior high (level 1). Not even math, other subjects were so much like knifes ready to stab me at anytime. In class, I was the least from the least and it kept haunting me .. friends (boys and girls) called me idiotic freak and even teacher(s).

One thing I heard eventually -a secret conversation between my parents and the board of teachers- I was helpless and the teachers suggested my parents to transfer me to another school where the students were around my academic capability; it was sad to hear such statements ... (if I were a kid at this present time perhaps I'll hang myself like some unfortunate school students who had their own problems). So fortunate they didn't tell me instantly after they discussed it with the board. Else, I wouldn't write these blogs here .. I'm telling you.