Friday, July 22, 2005

Virus .. virus .. virus

Here I am back again in WiNNER ...

I uninstalled my McAfee Anti-virus and reinstall with a newer one. It's hard to believe that after I checked my computer condition ... there were some critical hits in the operating system caused by viruses. One of the fearmost virus is SASSER or WORM. These viruses kind attacked via network into vulnurable PC's. A brief description about this ...

Whoever made these viruses isn't an idiot programmer(s)/hacker(s). They know the weak points of each operating systems, which port is open for penetration, what kind of security layers the victims have, etc. The maniac behind the doom brilliantly coded the virus and sent it through the net either email, HTTP, FTP, etc. Doesn't care who the recipients are, what they are, who they are as long as the virus goes though the net it finds its victims. The virus itself is a mobile agent unit -it isn't like 007 however because viruses have no life :P- which means after the mandatory was given from his "master" the agent acts independently. The agent itself isn't the true killer though the effects making everybody thinks the agent is the killer .. wrong, my friends! very wrong! The true killer is the "master".

I don't know whether the "master" was just playing fun, or showing his power to the world that .. *echoing loud low-tone voice* I AM THE CONQUEROR OF THE INTERNET WORLD ; but making people busy of cleaning their PC's isn't funny at all. Surprisingly, some of them even worked for Anti-virus companies in order to raise the selling of their products! After the users panic to find the proper Anti-virus for those kinds, the Anti-virus companies are laughing and say .. "ha ha ha, come and get me! You wouldn't want your machine(s) be infected forever no ? so I have the solution."

Oh well, guess I have to upgrade my machine with an open-source O/S. Windows without service packs is like a soldier without body protection and weapons ... :((

5 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there...just stopping by :)

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Dimas said...

makasih ya Ayu, blognya juga bagus tuh :) .. ntar tak isi commentne yo ? :))

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Tina said...

Dimas.. met gabung di blogfam, lam kenal.. Aku dari Bandung juga nih...

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

spyware detection I have found the real scanning software.Its effectiveness viruses is completely down to earth.Its way very easy to download and use.Just read a few lines click some few buttons and you are here to go. People just like you are experiencing great success with this program.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home