Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pray of the day

Bismillah,

As a matter of fact, you have to hold yourself together when you are facing dillematic tragedy. Not all people could; some of them fell down, some others managed to stand strong. I believe trying to stand strong is an option, unless you have given up things in your life that is but I encourage you not to. What for? Are you going to the past whereas you know that history can never be changed? Are you keep on thinking about something that will never happen? Or do you have any other matters to tell??

Okay, that's all I can say about life ... it also a reminder to myself. So, no particular judgement on someone. I never would have thought of it.

*Ahm* Sometimes I wonder ... how am I suppose to help others by means of sci-tech --I already posted similar thought before--. Now I'm quite puzzled, because my plans I have arranged should be rearranged due to a case that will never happen again forever. One of the thing that I learned from wisemen is that "Try to map your mind and simplify your life". Of course, life is not that simple but simplify here means that try not to do anything that you know it would waste almost everything in your life. For instance, when you are depressed so do not run yourself into immoral acts such as drugs, crime, theft, etc.

My plans ruined up, but again ... why should I feel depressed? Well I was depressed like hell, oh yes I was. So ... in short, refering to IT terms "restore to last good known configuration" that is what I am trying to do.

Right now, I am planning to take my Ph.D to US as I have planned before. Well hopefully I would go there in a mission to explore new things which might be useful to ummah, who knows someday eventhough I know my contribution is like tiny quark in a matter perhaps there is one thing I could do to bring wealth to others.

But alas, the road to reach that dream is not as smooth as walking on a smooth road. Just as I expected to face, this is a challenge ... and challenges are made to be solved not to be avoided if you want to progress forward.

O Allah, please forgive our sins in the past, present, and future ...

O Allah, bless us with Your rahmat and barakah ...

O Allah, please lead us to a better life so we always remember You wherever we are ...

O Allah, please lead me in Your path by science and technology ...

and the last O Allah,

please bless someone whom I love most to marry a man of her dream to fulfill Rasulullah SAW sunnah, although I could not sail together with her to a same destination I wish she sails happily with another man,

--Dimas

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home