Saturday, October 04, 2008

Cryin' in the Rain ...

I'll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurtin' me
I've got my pride and I know how to hide
All my sorrow and pain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain

If I wait for cloudy skies
You won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes
You'll never know that I still love you so
Only heartaches remain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain

Rain drops fallin' from heaven
Could never wash away my misery
But since we're not together
I look for stormy weather
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see

Some day when my cryin's done
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool but till then darling you'll
Never see me complain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain

I'll do my cryin' in the rain
I'll do my cryin' in the rain

-- oOOo --

This song is dedicated to the one whom I love most, despite the fact that she would marry in a few months to someone else.

I love you my dear ... but I have to leave you, it's hard for me to leave the one I love most . Very very hard for me to leave you but I have to.

O Allah, please give them blessings and your love to both of them who would marry within few months,

O Allah, please forgive their sins and bless their family in Your name ...

O Allah, please ease their way to marriage to fulfill Rasulullah SAW's sunnah ...

Deep inside my heart I pray for your happines ... my dear,

A woman who gave me truthful love,

A woman who was brighten my day,

A woman who took care of me when my heart went dry,

I'll never forget your love though you don't belong to me anymore. You have written my history with golden ink which is very precious to me, I promise I won't rust it.

I will never have revenge on you because you leave me but instead I will memorize you and your truthful love,

May Allah SWT always be with you and your family someday,

I always pray for your happines though not in a family once we have planned,

Good bye .... my love,

**dedicated to a woman who works as an ATC in WICT**

--Dimas

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home