Sunday, July 15, 2007

Spirit for the future

Bismilah,

Well ... I guess I spoke too soon without even considering the consequence of what I spoke. Pheew ... so much for high expectation(s).

Right now I am planning to take TOEFL at least 550 to continue studying abroad -I only gained 534 institutionally ... 16 points away from the required level-, to me frankly ... earning more than the minimum requirement is quite difficult. Not only I have to master the whole English from vocab, structure or conversation but logics as well. Alas, I have to spend more time to exercise myself whereas my head is filled with so many things to think within so little time. Guess I have to take one at a time or doing them parallel.

Besides, I have to exercise myself for GRE or TPA (Tes Potensi Akademik) for scholastic talent as well. I must admit that I do have verbal problem ie. I hardly expose what I have in mind to others so they understand my idea and lack of vocab as well; as for numerical or mathematical logics and psychological test I could do it fine. The only problem I encountered on my seat during the previous test was I didn't have much time to complete all the questions. So what I could only did when the announcer remind us on how many time we have left is "lucky shot". This of course is not a wise decision but for some occasions it might be handy ... only if your luck changes, hehehe. But seriously ... I am struggling to earn my Ph.D abroad, Insya 4JJ1 I would get to SDSU this year or in even semester.

Anyway ....

We have serious transportation accidents recently; air, sea or land. I don't know wheter these are because of our ignorance or perhaps the authorities are not discipline to obey the regulations ... but this has to be done otherwise we're keep on like this for the rest of life. Are we satisfied so far or are we not ? Only individuals could answer that. But if somebody is asking me I would answer it as .....

no.

We have to keep on progressing for better life, let the past be as an evaluation. If our current state is the same as yesterday or even worse ... what we did so far was useless. Again, are we satisfied with current state ? Only individuals could answer that. But if somebody is asking me I would answer it as .....

no.

HELLOOO ?!?! WAKE UP !!!! Are we going to leave things as they are ? Or are we going to make things better for all of us ?

So let's get our heads up, pack everything we need, and move on !

--Dimas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home