Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So long my MOTO T720 ...

I gave my T720 to my sister replacing her old cellphone which is about 6 years old.

I bought a new MOTO E398 which has many advantages comparing to SAMSUNG, NOKIA, SONY ERICCSON, etc in its class. Well I'm back to MOTO once more ... according to some telecommunication experts Motorola is one of the toughest communication device ever built. Relialable in any weather conditions and terrains. But this is a cellphone ... obviously different from portable comm devices, well it is portable but it isn't designed to tackle such conditions because it is meant for citizen use not for field engineers or some sort.

Unfortunately, some security experts said that American made comm devices are hiddenly tapped by either an electrical device or encrypted with certain algorithm no one could crack. So whenever someone's using American made devices, the DoD perhaps could listen what they're talking to ... this method is the cause on how FBI grabbed high class criminals. Their ears are everywhere ...

Ok back to my cellphone,

Although I reckognize the hazard of taking American comm products as long as I don't interfere their business much, heck .. who cares right ? This E398 has a VGA 4x zoom inboard, java enabled, poly tones, GPRS access, and all other modern cellphones capability except that it's not combined with PDA assist.

I have a good and bad memories with T720 ... from cursing to romance saying 'good nite darling, i love you', from job interview calls to advisor call for project manager assignment, etc. Well I have to leave my beloved T720, for good or bad memories I have with you ... I'll never forget you. Let my bad memories pass away and my good memories remain intact.

For my new E398 .. I hope my good memories continue with new hope for the future, no more bad memories.

Well ... welcome aboard my E398.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home