Friday, September 02, 2005

IP-based Phone

About a week ago after I attended a weekly meeting in PAU-ME where Dr.Ir. Armein ZR Langi as my 2nd thesis supervisor is currently working, he invited me to join the IP-based public phone forum in PSDI (Pengolahan Sentral Data Informasi) located in ANNEX bld.

Actually it was Dr.Ir. Yusep Rosmansyah who was invited but since he had to do something so I went on his behalf; together with my fellows in DSP-Elite Lab, Clarisense, etc. It was an interesting subject you know ... from October on, the plan is all 2000 ITB students will be given an account with their IP-phone number, whoaaaa isn't that something :) so they have both ID for internet and IP-phone. Of course .. this IP phone is meant to use locally means that it is only free of charge when used inter ITB community.

There were some divisions established right after the meeting. I was appointed within the wireless network division, well something I am interested in. So right now I am handling 3 jobs at a time, one side I have to finish my thesis the other side is working those 2 jobs given to me. I am pleased to hear that I have given a mandatory to do tasks I didn't get when I was an undergraduate student.

OH YEAH !! Finally I've broken the barrier of depression B-) ....

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Celexa for social anxiety

 

Post a Comment

<< Home