Saturday, August 06, 2005

The New Life

Continued from previous topic

Depression replaced by outgrageous offer.

There are some offers I received from my thesis supervisor, they are:

1. Being a 2nd final project co-supervisor for undergraduate students with topic related to wireless channel measuring.
2. Offered a scholarship for doctoral degree soon after I get my master degree either in Japan, UK, or back again in ITB.
3. Assigned as a general manager for a new company my thesis supervisor would establish. The aim of the company is to provide scalable ICT for rural areas with the capability to access voice, data, video communications.
4. A project composed and proposed by me and my thesis supervisor to LPPM was affirmed, we would get addition income from that and trust to implement the project nationally.

After spending nights with tears, doa, and study ... Allah SWT gives me something unreplaced by matters, Alhamdulillah. Those 4 offers I got was given to me from my thesis supervisor exactly a week after my x broke our relationship. As a normal human, I also have the feeling of loosing precious treasure. Especially a most valuable treasure on earth, it isn't money nor gold but a good woman whom I can share my life with.

But the story ended .... I must scratch finding a woman as soulmate in my list.

These challenging offers can cause good remorse or the other hand. I must take these wisely otherwise that offers can be a killer boomerang strikes back. Insya Allah, I take it wisely with new hopes.

In my whole life, I've always wanted to help the unfortunate people so they could live and prosper like other wealth citizens. It takes a lot of effort and might degrades both my physical and psychological conditions but if it's for the sake of the unfortunate people and for a better future for them generally and for Indonesian people particularly that's fine for me. I cannot taste the result of what I've done ?? Nevermind ... as long as next generation after me is far more better than present; Insya Allah I'm doing these for them and given the strength to face obstacles I would found on the way there in the name of Allah SWT with hope Allah SWT rises me to a higher degree -not always educational- and gives me Jannah He promised to all who dedicates their life for Him and believes in Him, amin ya rabbal alamin.

Alhamdulillah wa Syukurillah, You have given me a past as reflection so I could be a stronger and better human in front of You, and would never enjoy the real life without having contradictions in life.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Beni Suryadi said...

mm...good plan..but don't forget to find your soulmate... ;)

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cosmetic laser treatment built in vacuum cleaner comparison jason s natural cosmetics website Erectile dysfunction and illustrations lexapro order online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home